Follow us on G+

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Jagapathi Babu & Mani Ratnam joins the Madness

Two of the well known and extremely talented Celebs have joined the Twitter madness Today. While one of them have been our very own Family Hero-turned-Character Artiste Jagapathi Babu, The other one is none other than India's all-time great filmmaker Mani Ratnam. 

Jagapathi Babu (@IamJagguBhai) tweeted: "Thank you one & all, for being there all through! Here I am, finally! Friends, family and fans...lets get started!". 

Mani Ratnam (@IManiRatnam) tweeted: "I am now on twitter. Thanks for the wonderful wishes, and I am real. All thanks to my wife Suhasini for letting me into the world of twitter." 

Currently, Jagapathi Babu is on cloud nine after kickstarting his second innings with a big success. On the other hand, Mani Ratnam is on search of finding his magical touch. Can we expect a film in this combination? May be! You never know what happens in future!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment