Follow us on G+

Friday 27 June 2014

Genelia wanted me to do that for her

Ritesh Deshmukh is happy for his role as Villain in Ek Villain and despite of average talk for Ek Villain Ritesh deshmukh role gets a big positive talk and manages to hold some good collections at Box office. As per latest updates Ek Villain will stand steady at box office and will continue to prolong for one more week.  
 
Speaking about his role Ritesh said that it's Genelia who forced me to do that role and she is the one who asked him to try for something different beyond all my past roles. "Genelia always tells me to do a negative role or a darker shade. When 'Ek Villain' was offered to me I just thought this is it. Everyone came together...," said Riteish. 
 
Talking about his first grey character in "Ek Villain", he said: "As an actor it's exciting. In 'Ek Villain' my role is very different. It has been a great experience," he said.Directed by Mohit Suri, "Ek Villain" also features Siddarth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor among others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment