Follow us on G+

Tuesday 24 June 2014

I am not doing dirty scenes in film to stop acting

Mollywood beauty Bomb Bhavana is all set to take a big step even after her marriage and she said that discontinuing in films is not a right thing to do after marriage. I am not doing any sin to quit from films said Bhavana in her recent interview. 
 
She also admitted that she is following up the perfect guy who can understand her after marriage.  "Do you see any actor stopping acting after marriage? The film industry is not something dirty that you should stop acting after you marry. Having said that, it is each person's personal decision, I feel. 
 
I have always maintained that I will never say goodbye to films completely. Kajol, Madhuri Dixit, Aishwarya Rai and Sreedevi have all done good roles after marriage. If I get good roles, I too will definitely take them up." "Not that I will do anything and everything which comes my way, but then, I don't do that now either. 
 
If I get offered a film which I like, which I feel I shouldn't miss, I will I do it, just like now. And I will marry only someone who recognises acting as my profession and someone who will encourage me and support me to do a good film, like a good friend, not a narrow-minded person who thinks on the lines of - from now on, stay at home and look after me and do nothing else."

0 comments:

Post a Comment