Follow us on G+

Friday 27 June 2014

I Can't Leave My Husband: Heroine

Till date, this hot 32 year old siren has given run for the money for many producers and their big projects. With 100 Crore collecting ventures like 3 Idiots, Ra.One, Golmaal 3 and Bodyguard on her kitty, Kareena Kapoor is that one star heroine who cannot ignore.

But surprisingly the actress itself is not picking up any meaty roles and art flicks these days. Though Kareena acted as prostitute in Chameli at a time when she is just 21, now she is reluctant. 'I've done enough art flicks to prove my mettle. Right now I'm looking only for commercial movies', Kareena said. But then why are you not signing plush projects offered by Karan Johar? She replies in a pat, 'I'm married and can't leave my husband for 3 months to shoot abroad. I can't bear the separation'.

Shooting abroad is no big reason for an actress of Kareena's stature to tell, as her husband Saif Ali Khan could join her easily at the shooting spot whenever he is free. Looks like Kareena don't want to give Saif a chance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment