Follow us on G+

Saturday 28 June 2014

I have no complaints on directors for that

Bollywood heroines spell out plenty of wishes and complaints on directors on various issues. They are not happy with what they earn and most them complaint for not giving them a perfect remuneration. Many stars including Aishwarya rai complained on this issue previously but Kareena kapoor the bebo said she had no such complaints.  
 
"I get paid very well and I have no complaints. If it's a big budget film, they can afford and what works for another actress might not work for somebody else," the actress told reporters in a group interview. It was during that time Kareena said that she will fight for "equal pay cheques" for both actors and actresses. I feel each and every actor is different. 
 
For example, I can never do 'The Dirty Picture'. I don't have that courage and boldness but for me it's a challenge to be a part of 'Golmaal 3' and still have a great role. It's an honour for me to be a part of 'Singham' and that works for me. It's unfair to draw any comparisons," she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment