Follow us on G+

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Pawan kalyan heroine reveals her affair news

Pawan kalyan heroine Khriti Kharbanda reveals about her love and lust in her recent interview and said that she is completely obsessed with films and she is ready to dedicate her love life and marry movies in future. But I will continue to have lust affairs life long said this Bold beauty in a recent interaction with media.  
 
"I'm not with someone, but it isn't like I'm not dating anyone — it's complicated. Currently, my career is my priority. Let me put it this way, I'm married to my career and I'm having an affair too." These words from Khriti leaves no clue to media on whether she is maintaining a secret affair or not but she is having a lust game with her boy friend is Kollywood talk.  
 
Speaking about her life "The best quality about me is that I am a straightforward person. While many consider this a negative quality, this is what I like most about me. As for my physical attributes, I'd say my eyes and smile. In terms of looks, Farhan Akhtar and Saif Ali Khan. Otherwise, honesty is the biggest turn-on in a man. You've been a part of the film industry for four years now. 
 
How does a heroine keep up with younger, newer competition each year? A freshness quotient is important. One needs to be different, if not reinvent oneself, when it comes to each new film so that the audience has something to look forward to."

0 comments:

Post a Comment