Follow us on G+

Friday 20 June 2014

Mollywood fake accounts maintainer caught and arrested

Fake accounts in Social media are increasing day by day and when it deals with celebrities accounts you can see plenty of new accounts everyday, but all those fake accounts are maintained by a single head and he is caught finally. Mollywood top stars fake accounts are maintained by a single man who is nabbed by Kerala police officials yesterday.  
 
Speaking about this "When I checked I was shocked to find a fake account on Facebook with my photograph. This Antony hails from my village and he knows all my personal details. He created the account and added many prominent actors, politicians and also the Maradu Sub-Inspector, who happens to be my good friend. The incident came to light after a housewife, who was in touch with the accused through chat on the social networking site, got in touch with Seema and enquired about Benny. 
 
"The housewife enquired about my character and also told the artiste that I have been misbehaving with her online." "I immediately got in touch with the police and lodged a complaint. I do not have a Facebook account and am not at all active on any of the social networking sites. I don't get free time and read books whenever I am free. It is only an email account that I have, which is operated by my kids," says Benny, who is currently busy with the shoot of Bhaiya Bhaiya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment