Follow us on G+

Monday 28 April 2014

Bollywood beauty praises a movie after a long gap

Sri devi the beauty of Indian film screen is staying away from commenting on films as her past comments on films made her career worse. So for a long time Sri devi kept her silence and finally she reacts for a Bollywood film.  
 
Here is what she said about the movie "Everyone associates `Hawaa Hawaai` with `Mr India`. But today it has got a new meaning with Amole Gupte`s film `Hawaa Hawaai`. I have loved watching Amole`s films like `Taare Zameen Par`, `Stanley Ka Dabba... His films touch emotional chord." "I saw the trailer and loved it completely for its simplicity and powerful emotion. 
 
One must see this film. It`s my honor to be here," the `English Vinglish', I had great memories as a child artist. I started working since I was four years old. All I remember is I wanted to become a star. I wish Partho a great future," Sridevi said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment