Follow us on G+

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Samantha reveals on how to be Hot

Samantha style icon of South India reveals her special tips for young girls who are wishing to be like her and dreaming about her. She said that being traditional and hot with just a day gap is not at all an easy task and you must be prepared a lot regarding your dressing sense and should know what to show and what not to.   

Speaking about this Samantha said "There was a time, not too long ago, when I used to let my hair loose in almost all my public appearances. It had sort of become a safety net for me and you need a lot of confidence to pull your hair back. I struggled with it, but now it has changed a lot. It might look simple, but it's not easy to deal with such things," explains Samantha, who counts stylist Neeraja Kona as her `best friend'.  

"Samantha has always been fashion conscious. For me, it's important to understand the nature of the event she'll be attending so that I can give a different spin to her look every single time," shares Neeraja. During a recent trip to Dubai, the duo embarked on a shopping spree. "It was supposed to be just window shopping and we don't know how much we spent in the end!" she recalls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment