Follow us on G+

Saturday 10 May 2014

I am not his daughter - Alia shocking comment

Aalia is real good actress who can crack some good jokes and also some times her answers make her feel dumb. Social media is also buzzing on her dumb answers jokes recently and now she is back again in a new comment war where she said that she is not daughter of Mahesh bhatt.   

She also adds when asked about her films and smile in film "Err… have you seen my father’s films?” Everyone around began laughing, including the actress. She further explained, “On screen, I am an actor and not his daughter. Anyway, I don’t think too much about such things."  

And also Vivek oberoi around her speaks about his new born baby "It’s very common to say shut up, but when he is around, I just stop myself because I don’t want him mouthing that. At least not right now. But he’s a lot of fun. I play with him and read educational books so that he picks up good things and if he discovers anything, he looks up at me. But what has us all in splits is when he gets bored of doing something he just says ‘dada I all done’. They have such a cute way of communicating."

0 comments:

Post a Comment