Follow us on G+

Sunday 27 April 2014

Hollywood star in Love with Deepika padukone

Bollywood lucky girl Deepika padukone is increasing her fan base not just in Bollywood but also in Hollywood, as IIFA awards are happening Hollywood star John Torovolta is also invited as a special guest and he performed on stage with Deepika padukone.  
He speaks about Bollywood on stage saying "I've known Shekhar for a while now. I'm looking forward to working with him in Paani," he said. The actor added, "Even though the script does not have it, Shekhar said he'll put a song, to make it truly Bollywood."  
"Anil kapoor and Aamir Khan are a few actors I've interacted with. I think Bollywood actors have an amazing script sense. I'm confident that they can help develop the connection between the two industries, I think Bollywood has no inhibitions and that reflects in their movies. It'll be great to watch the same essence in Hollywood films."

0 comments:

Post a Comment