Follow us on G+

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Celina Jaitley to re-enter films with No Entry Mein Entry!

The Shakalaka Boom Boom actor will be seen on the big screen after a huge break. Read on to know her reason for the gap Celina Jaitley was spotted at an event organised by the United Nations in support of the LGBT rights in India. Celina is the spokesperson for the United Nations LGBT program in India. The actor along with Imran Khan were present at the event.

Though the event was strictly restricted to questions related to the cause, in one of her answers to the media Celina confirmed that she will be seen in the sequel to the 2005 super hit film No Entry. Speaking of her comeback the Janasheen actor said, “If you’re asking of my comeback then firstly I had never gone anywhere. I was only busy looking after my twins. However, I will be a part of the sequel to No Entry.” When further asked if she was using this promotional campaign to be in the media limelight before her film releases, Celina said, “I have been associated with this cause for nine years. So the questions of using this for my benefit should not arise.”

No Entry Mein Entry will be directed by Anees Bazmee with Salman Khan in the lead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment