Follow us on G+

Sunday 27 April 2014

Shruthi haasan files a case on Yevadu photos

As we said earlier Shruthi haasan said that she is been practicing while those hot photos of Yevadu are leaked and I have no idea that they will leak those pics without consulting any production house members or me at least.  
 
Taking this as a serious note Sruthi hasan filed a case, "I am filing an FIR in Hyderabad. I want to get to the bottom of this issue and I want to know who uploaded the pictures. Someone has to take responsibility. I don't know a world beyond cinema, this is where I have grown up and I trust people here like I would trust my own family. 
 
This is a breach of trust." said Sruthi haasan. Sruthi haasan also explained how this happened and here is what she said regarding this "I'm furious! What really bothers me is that these stills were not pre-approved by the production house or me. Those pics were shot on location while I was shooting for a song. And like it happens with most pictures that are shot when you are dancing, some of these were taken from unflattering angles. They were never meant to be released and should have been deleted right away."

0 comments:

Post a Comment