Follow us on G+

Monday 28 April 2014

I don't care about those death threats - Udaya bhanu

Udaya Bhanu South Indian anchor is not just dealing with her anchoring career but also running for some social awareness programs as a part of her aims and dreams. Udaya bhanu is seen in news for a long time on her political issues.  
 
She recently started a TV show that completely related to  political issues and she speaks about worries she faced to start that show and now run that show "The show left a few politicians red-faced. They harassed and tried to attack me. Since I've been travelling to rural areas, all through my journey, I was nervous and always had the fear of death. 
 
I don't understand why politicians' cronies are threatening me. Is it because I'm questioning them? Or trying to bring out the truth?" "I don't mind the death threat," she says, adding, "As long as I'm strong and question the politicians on their responsibilities whilst urging people to think for themselves, I don't care," said Udaya Bhanu. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment