Follow us on G+

Monday 28 April 2014

KCR's Counter Attack on Pawan

TRS chief K. Chandrasekhar Rao has reacted to Pawan Kalyan's remarks. Harshly reacting, KCR made fun of Pawan. "I haven't watched a single film of him. He is as little as my little finger but now throwing challenge to me from Warangal, hotbed of Telangana. He stated that he would skin me alive. How dare is he to pass such comments? If I give a small signal, he will become into 1000 pieces."

KCR attributed Pawan's personal comments against him to Telangana people. "Pawan has no respect for Telanagana leaders, people. It shows his Andhra arrogance." KCR didn't stop there. He said, "Each day, around 10 dogs bark at me. But I don't mind."

KCR stooped down to new low to make his counter attack against Pawan. KCR once again took chance to make derogatory comments on film actors and artistes. He belittled Kala Karulu. It's sad that even progressive thinkers, people of Telangana are not condemning his remarks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment