Follow us on G+

Monday 28 April 2014

Suresh babu sensational comments on affair with heroines

Suresh babu Tollywood top producer comments turned sensational in industry, he mentioned about affairs and also said about how clean he is in industry. Suresh babu has produced many successful films in Tollywood and also worked for few Kollywood films.  
 
When he is asked about affairs with heroines he replied "If I'm ready to allow my wife to have affairs with others, then I would let myself into affairs with heroines. If I'm not ready to accept that, then even I shouldn't go with someone else', says Suresh Babu, 
 
The star producer confirms that he took that decision while studying in America. 'I drew that line to keep myself in limits. I don't like to maintain double standards'. Suresh babu is also brother of Victory Venkatesh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment