Follow us on G+

Tuesday 29 April 2014

John Travolta sips Bollywood 'Paani'

It will be the same Saturday (read Friday) night fever but not in America but in India. The one time international disco sensation John Travolta has being offered a role in Shekhar kapoor's most awaited 'Paani'.

John made this discloser at the recently held IIFA award function and said, "I have been offered a film that I am considering doing... I believe it is an honest Bollywood film and it is called Paani, by Shekhar Kapoor. He has asked me to be a part of it,"

"I have known Shekhar for a while now. Even though the script does not have it (songs) Shekhar said he will put a song to make it truly Bollywood. I am open to working in Hindi films if I like the story and my part," he concluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment