Follow us on G+

Saturday 3 May 2014

Superstar's Remarks On Ex-Girl Friends

Well known for his continuous engaging with some or the other heroine in tinsel town, Little Superstar Simbu always stands in headlines. Stirring the hornet's nest, this time he made interesting remarks about his ex-girl friends. Check this out.

After a long time, milky beauty Hansika finally agreed to shoot for the pending song of her last movie with hero Simbu. As the couple broke out midway shooting of this project, our heroine has never given dates to the makers again to wrap it up. Anyway after the involvement of Producers Council, Hansika is shaking her legs in Bangalore with Simbu. Commenting about the episode, Hansika said, 'I'm working for my director and producer, but not for the sake of hero Simbu. It's my responsibly to wrap this project'.

When media quizzed about the same comment, Simbu has rather given a philosophical touch with his mark satire. 'I've always acted with my ex-GFs. There is no issue for me. My love for them is the same anytime, but it their hearts that are getting changed', he stated. Is the little superstar trying to say that problem is with Hansika, Nayantara, Andrea and Pooja? The list is big folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment