Follow us on G+

Wednesday 21 May 2014

I will rag Balakrishna: Senior Heroine

Suhasini is one actress who is lucky to share screen space will all the top stars of 80s and 90s. Guess, how does she feel when her co-stars still play lead roles and turn into full-time politicians?  

Speaking to a news daily, Suhasini said: "Few of my Heroes in the 80s and 90s are still able to do the roles of Protagonists. I feel, they are lucky! Rajinikanth is still a Superstar. Chiranjeevi and Ambareesh became Union Ministers. Whenever I meet them, I rag them saying 'Em Minister'. I fell really happy watching the growth of my generation heroes. Now, Balayya too became an MLA. If I spot him now, I will surely rag him. Even they feel comfortable in my presence as we all belong to one generation. We would be very affectionate even Today".  

Suhasini will be next seen in the movie 'Sachin'. She plays the role of a Sister who sacrifices her life for her Brother in this movie.  

When asked about the much hyped Mani Ratnam's film with Nagarjuna-Mahesh Babu, Suhasini confirms the postponement of the multistarrer and reveals her husband is currently working on a good script.

0 comments:

Post a Comment