Follow us on G+

Friday 23 May 2014

Tamanna shocks Akshay kumar with her comments

Milky Beauty Tamanna is carrying good following in Bollywood with her row of films, It's Entertainment starring Akshay kumar and Tamanna is all set ready for a big release and trailer looks promising with good comedy filled in it. Tamanna is very much happy to be a part fo this film and also said that her experience with Akshay is unforgettable.   

"He (Akshay) is a brilliant actor. Even if he does a simple scene, he makes it look extraordinary,” Tamannaah told reporters here at the trailer launch of “It’s Entertainment”. Akshay will be seen romancing Tamannaah in the film.  "I think I had good chemistry with Akshay. He is a very nice human being and a very down-to-earth person. One thing I find weird is that Akshay doesn’t seem to grow old,” Tamannaah said. 

The film also has a dog as its central character. The film has been a life changing experience for me. The way I look at pets is different. After this film, I got a puppy for myself. It is amazing to have a pet at home… They are lovely, caring,” the actress said 

0 comments:

Post a Comment