Follow us on G+

Wednesday 21 May 2014

I knew about Nithin long back : Mishti Chakraborty

Mishti Chakraborty who made her debut by Bollywood film is now offered with a lucky chance in Karunakaran movie starring Nithin, Mishti Chakraborty is happy to be a part of this big project said that she is over excited to work with Nithin as she heard about him a lot in past.   

Speaking about her South debut she said "It's a romantic entertainer with a thriller element in it. When the script was narrated to me, I instantly gave my nod because I really liked it. Also, I have heard a lot about my co-star Nithiin. So, I'm pretty excited to work with him. We're set to start the shooting next month, Ask her if she would be learning Telugu for the film, and pat comes the reply, "Definitely. 

Right now, I don't know if my voice would be dubbed by somebody else, but I would love to learn the language to get my dialogues and lip sync perfect."  Speaking about her debut film she said "Although Kaanchi is my debut film, I finished shooting for Rupali Guha's Bengali movie Porichoy first. The movie is yet to release. Later, the makers of Porichoy were in talks with Subhash sir and recommended my name. That's how I landed the film," reveals Mishti.

0 comments:

Post a Comment