Follow us on G+

Monday 5 May 2014

My dad did all those things with me

Tiger Sherof son of Jackie sherof is one of most awaited actor of Indian film industry who is making his grand debut with Heropathi film. Heropathi is an indirect remake of Telugu film Parugu starring Allu arjun and sheela, Tiger will be romancing Kriti sanon in this big venture.   

Tiger sherof said that he is having very few friends from industry and his father is his everything, and here is what he said about his relation with his father "My dad sees me as his competition, so he's never shared anything with me. Jokes apart, we never really discussed work."   

"He has been more like a friend to me, my protector and the one who would spoil me the most. I remember, whenever he would be at home in between long shoots schedules, I would get into his bed and refuse to go to school. While my mother would shout at me, dad would hold me and not let me go to school. Those days were a lot of fun." smiles Tiger saying these comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment