Follow us on G+

Friday 16 May 2014

My fans can touch me anywhere when I am in crowd : Priety zinta

Priety Zinta the Bollywood silky beauty is busy in watching her team playing IPL and she is also busy in counting on how many fans groped her while promoting her team in crowd. She said that many tried to touch her private parts and I don't even try to speak a word on them as they are my fans.   

She admits that they are excited to watch her and they feel to touch her as I am beautiful, but my aim is to promote my team and make my fans happy. Priety zinta already stood in news a while back when she said that Sex and Money is all that brought me to Bollywood movies.   

She added "Big crowds make me nervous & men grab me 2touch me yet i cannot react cuz after all they are my fans ! Agreed... But am i not a woman too ?". She added "Perverts morph my face over half naked bodies & circulate it on da net & defame me & my modesty yet i MUST not complain cuz im a celebrity".

0 comments:

Post a Comment