Follow us on G+

Wednesday 14 May 2014

I never did that to her - Leander

Leander pase a popular Badminton player is spotted in news past week after an actress claimed that he cheated her, Rhea as we said in our earlier posts that she claimed about few incidents happened with Leander are all false said leander in an interview that happened recently.  
He said that "I categorically deny all the allegations and lies made against me by Rhea Pillai. My lawyers and I have documentary proof to support every single claim in the guardianship petition I have filed. I hope justice will prevail in the interest of my daughter and would leave the process of investigation to the Courts of India." 
"In the meantime I intend to continue with the ATP Tour and participate in the grass court season leading to Wimbledon and the hard court season leading to the US Open." Leander also adds that "My daughter means the world to me and I cherish the bond we share. It is solely in the interest of her protection that I have taken the necessary legal steps to seek her custody."

0 comments:

Post a Comment