Follow us on G+

Saturday 17 May 2014

Pawan kalyan Powerful speech after Victory

Pawan kalyan may not be the elected or participated in elections but his role in BJP and TDP victory in Andhra Pradesh is never forgettable. He supported them and campaigned for them for more than a month and that showed a good result to all parties and political parties.   

Speaking after this victory Pawan kalyan took a chance to show Congress what will happen if you cheat people, Pawan said "I've never been hungry for power and the only reason I founded the Jana Sena Party was because I felt the need to speak out about the political situation in the state which had become precarious. I believe Narendra Modi and Chandrababu Naidu will deliver good governance and that's the reason why I campaigned for them. My only request for them is to be pro-people, be it allocation of natural resources or SEZs to big conglomerates, along the coastline."   

"I have no personal enmity against YS Jagamohan Reddy or K Chandrasekhar Rao and I hope they respect the people's mandate. It's high time KCR begins to focus on the job in hand in Telangana and I sincerely wish he stops targetting Seemandhra people,who have settled in Telangana,"Pawan said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment