Follow us on G+

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Hero Siddharth Reacts on ALL Rumours

Of late, it is being  highly rumoured that struggling hero Siddharth and her star heroine Samantha have already tied the nuptials. Also it is heard that our bubbly beauty's dates and schedules are being managed by her father-in-law, aka Siddhu's dad. Though there is suspense over this from Siddu-Sam's side, finally our hero decided to speak up.

'So many random rumours are surfacing about me and my family in these past few days. Used to bother me a lot, but I think I've become numb now. Have some respect', says Siddharth, taking a straight dig at all the rumours. He tried to speak about some earlier rumours that claimed Siddu is the father of teenage children through his first marriage. 'Similar lies written about me a decade ago led to people still believing I have teenage children. One irresponsible article goes a long way', he quips. However, seeking a full stop to all the rumours indirectly Siddharth promised that he will let everything know once he settles down in life, pointing out that the 35 year old actor is struggling now.

But where is the clarity Siddu? Why don't you directly condemn that you haven't married are you aren't in any relation with seductress Samantha. Still playing the hide and seek now. Then how will the rumours die down? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment