Follow us on G+

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Raja reacts on his death news

Raja is not happy with Pawan kalyan fans response on his comments, he is shocked to see that Pawan kalyan fans prepared a death poster of his and published on Facebook. Here is what he said on this incident.  
"I'm alive and kicking," clarifies Raja smiling. "It's just very sad. You just cannot spread rumors about somebody's death. I never imagined people can stoop so low that they wish somebody dead just because he raised a few issues you do not agree with. 

My family and friends have been a worried lot and have been calling me to check if I'm OK," adds Raja.   Many fans used some objectionable words on Raja and his family in his official fan page which leads him to delete his page from Facebook. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment